header-photo

ABOUT RODNEY

My name is Rodney Garcia.

I wear different hats. I assume different roles. I do different things.

I am passionate with my calling. I am diligent in my pursuits. I believe in the impossible simply because God can make things possible.

I believe that every person has potential to be the best. Unfortunately, we get stuck and never get to explore how to bring it all out.

I'm passionate about encouraging people to be the best person they can be for God's glory. I believe that having a relationship with God makes a BIG DIFFERENCE in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Pastor Rodney...
I always see you in the altar..hear your sermon..pray with you and encourage by you..blessed by Gods word through you...not gotten a chance to personally say Thank you...I pray blessings for your family..so you may continue to be a living testimony to others....
God bless...

Anonymous said...

amen to that Pastor Rodney. God bless you and your family always.

in Christ,

your student in TNW group
Sis Jen:-)

Post a Comment