header-photo

ENCHANTED KINGDOM BIRTHDAY

Talk about a whole day of fun at ENCHANTED KINGDOM.

We were with Rafa at ENCHANTED KINGDOM to celebrate his birthday. We were there as early as 11PM. We rode almost all the rides that we can get our hands on. Last time we were here, Rafa was about three years old and wasn't allowed to most of the BIG KID rides. Now, he get to ride most of them.

He has no fear. Talk about riding the kiddie roller coaster FIVE TIMES. The Jungle Log Jam twice. The Rio Grande Rapids twice. We were just soaking wet with all the water. He's such a good sport.

I'm editing our video exploits in a while. I took video using my n71 phone. Unfortunately, I don't have a big capacity card. So instead of capturing in mp4, I had to settle for a 3gp format. I knew I should have bought the card last Christmas (ARG!!!). I'll be posting the video as soon as it's done.

It was great that there wasn't much people there. Everyone was given the chance to ride all the they could. God gave us a good weather as well. It was sunny and not a drop of rain.

To highlight the trip, we watched the three-minute fireworks display. I'll post the video soon.

I think I'll be talking about our weekend trip this week in my blogs. I'm still thinking about it today.

Let you know. God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment