header-photo

FASTING AND CLEANING

I ended my fast today. I started yesterday and did not eat all day (no breakfast, lunch and dinner). I took a lot of liquids. But night time, I felt numb, was experiencing headaches and somewhat irritable. These are natural because you have deprived your body with food. But somehow, you become sensitive in God's moving.

We'll be having guests tomorrow and we will be serving food to them. It would be a disservice to God if we fasted and was feasting with them. So I decided to do it earlier. I'm still feeling the effects especially this late afternoon. I took a nap in my office while Rafa played his GAME BOY.

Upon arriving home, we had to clean up because we have some guests tomorrow. Even if I feel weak, I had no choice. I have to do the chores.

Now, I'm typing and I'm tired. Got to rest.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment