header-photo

NO DAY-OFF FOR DADDY

Monday is suppose to be a day off for a pastor. Not for me.

My son goes to school and I'm his schoolbus. I bring him to school. So instead of sleeping the whole day, I'm at my office (since his school is near there).

Rafa didn't feel good today so I had to put my doctor cap (paging Dr. Harvey) on. When I got home, I immediately gave Rafa medicine and put him to bed. As for me, I had to hang some laundry upstairs. Afterwards, that's the only time I got to sleep.

I cooked dinner tonight. That makes it twice in a week. Actually, I feel pretty good about it. Hopefully, I'll be able to cook more in the future. It's fun.

Had an opportunity to sit and watch a HBO movie tonight: HELLBOY. I chanced upon the beginning of the movie. I've always wanted to see it. Now, I have the chance. Well, it was a good movie. Lots of action and some realizations. It revolved around the power of a person to decide. We all have that power. It's just that we make wrong decisions. Let's try to make better decisions. We're not the only ones affected with the outcome. It's also the people around us.

Internet connection was restored today. We didn't have any yesterday so I wasn't able to post my MAC blog entry. I just had to post it earlier.

I'm excited about TNW. Attendance is getting bigger. Hopefully, we get to the 1000 person mark by the end of February.

Blogging has helped me with my day. It's like a time of release and reflection. Do people get to read my entries. I don't know. Maybe or maybe not. But, personally, it helps me.

Well, that's all for now. Continue to pray to God for guidance. We need him more today. God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment