header-photo

P99 PIZZA AND THE NEW MEDIA PLANS


Earlier, my son and I went to a local pizza place. They advertised that they have a special promo - eat all the pizza you can for only P99. That's my territory: Pizza. I love pizza. I consider it a complete meal because it has bread, vegetables and meat.

The place was packed. Plenty of people stuffing their faces with pizza. I ask my friend, Iya, to take Rafa and try to find a place to sit while I go and line up. When I got to the counter, the cashier lady told me that they ran out of pizza crusts.

Imagine that. An EAT ALL YOU CAN PROMO running out of pizza crusts. How can you run out of pizza crusts knowing that you will be serving gazillions of pizzas for that day?

No choice. We left the place, walk a long distance and stopped by a McDonald's and ate (check Photo of the Day #1). I'm still having my pizza cravings and I will not stop until I am satisfied in stuffing my face with pizza.

I spent around two-and-a-half hours with my fellow new media members. We talked about the activities and plans for the next six months. I'm blessed to work with such fine people who have a good head on their shoulders. I know that when you surround yourself with people like these, then you're in good company.

Things are getting better in new media. Yearly, we just improve and improve. I'm happy with the direction of new media. And for this year, we will take things one step further. We will be doing things we haven't done before and they're very exciting and entertaining. Hopefully, these projects will be able to reach to a lot of people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment