header-photo

COMING BACK TO BLOGGING

Hello folks. Ptr. Rodney here.

I am finding my way back to blogging. It has been months since I last put my log here. I've been busy with a lot of things which I will be updating you here. But I believe I have to return to blogging because it's more than just telling a story but telling you how God is so awesome.

On this site, you will get to see new things such as videos and pictures. Hopefully, this website will also be an extension of my personal ministry as a pastor. It is so exciting how technology can bring people together.

These past few months, I have decided to put my email address in my sermons as a way for people to contact me. I thank God because people have responded. They email me with words of encouragement and even asking for some advise or opinion. There have been people I was able to minister to using email. Sometimes, it's very hard to talk face-to-face especially if it's a sensitive topic. That's why people would send me an email. Others live in other countries. So I think it's obvious that they cannot meet me personally.

I hope to post more messages here soon. I'm preparing for a meeting with the KIDZONE CHURCH at 2Pm.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment