header-photo

PATHETIC AIRBORNE ACCESS WIFI @ STARBUCKS

Folks. I'm not here to throw a tantrum. But when you pay for something, then you are suppose to get the service you paid for. This WIFI card I bought was about P300 for 5 hours. Not a bad deal since an hour of internet in this Starbucks branch is P100. Since I have all morning, might as well work on some of my internet-related tasks.

Let me tell you. I've had better internet speeds than this. Took me almost an hour to connect. Plus I got disconnected every fifteen minutes. The funny thing is that the wifi antenna is just a few meters away from me.

I can't even watch videos from YouTube. It's that slow.

So I'll just finish off the hours from this card and not buy another one again.

Do I sound mean? Probably. But you know, if you pay for service, then you're suppose to get the service you payed for. This card boasts to have very good internet access. But if they're standard of VERY GOOD is this, I don't want to see what their GOOD is.

Let's see what happens. God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment