header-photo

A RARE MOMENT

Hello folks. We are back to work on the LEGACY Project.

For those who are unaware of it, the LEGACY Project chronicles the past, present and future of WORD FOR THE WORLD CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP. It was an idea I had in 2005 during the 25th anniversary. It took two years to bring it to reality.

Today, we were privileged to interview one of the five people who attended the first Bible Study at the house of Bro. Gerry Holloway at Comet street. She told us stories about the first time she attended this Bible study and how they grew in leaps and bounds.

I felt a strong awe inside of me because I actually owe this woman my spiritual salvation. Yes. Jesus saved me. But because this woman attended that Bible study, the church grew until it reached me. Now, myself and the generation after me will reap the harvest of God's grace simply because she attended. Who would have thought WWCF would be this big? It got big enough till it reached me.

After the shoot, I just spoke thanks to her. I told her "THANK YOU FOR SAYING YES." All of us (new.media ministry) were in awe because it's not often you get to see your pioneers. I was teary eyed. They lived to this day and no one ever said THANKS. We got to.

This DVD will be a great tribute to these people who attended that small Bible study. And it is my honor and privilege to be part of it.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment