header-photo

WHEN A PART OF YOU LEAVES FOR A WHILE

I just got home. I brought Aida to the airport for her trip to the US. Also, I fetched Rafa from his cousin's party.

I'm sad. Do my eyes tell the story?

We went home tonight. It felt quite a bit empty. I know she'll be back in a few weeks. But the house does feel something is missing because she is a big part of my home - my life.

Pray with me as she goes on her trip. I'll be here waiting for her to come back to me. Goodness. Do I feel mushy! I am.

Tomorrow, I'll be preaching at the 8AM service. It would be a bit harder this time. But I won't let God down. I'll be preparing the things I need for tomorrow. Holy Spirt. Help me.

Do my eyes tell the story of what's inside my heart?
Do my eyes tell the story that my love and I have to be apart?
Do my eyes tell the story? The sadness. The gloom.
Do my eyes tell the story? For my love will be home soon.


Until then, God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment