header-photo

AT THE CLUBHOUSE

Hello folks.

I'm at our condo's clubhouse. It seems that my internet connection cannot reach our condo unit. I'm here doing my work.

I'll be doing a funeral service later tonight at 7pm. Also, I'll be preaching tomorrow at the 8AM service. I'll be continuing my series on BEFORE WE DECIDE TO FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST. I hope to finish it tomorrow. But it might not end tomorrow too because it's just full of things to learn from.

I haven't been blogging lately. My apologies. I've been quite preoccupied with Rafa's exams and other stuff in the office. But I'd like to thank you for visiting my site.

I am carefully considering going full blast with the website. I'm still praying and planning what to do with it. But I'd like to do more than just blogging. I'd like to minister more and do more on this site.

Hope you can help me out or something in the future.

We'll, gotta study folks. I'll keep you posted.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment