header-photo

VIDEO SHOOT TODAY

I had the great opportunity to work with the cool people of THE EDGE RADIO today. I was invited to appear on their AVP for their donors. Basically, I told them how music has changed my life and how it was instrumental in bringing me to the Lord. Although I don't really have full time exposure doing this since I'm usually behind the cameras, I felt very comfortable talking to the camera, doing my lines and acting out what the director wanted me to do. I even assured her that I'll do whatever she wanted me to do to get the shot she wanted. Of course, being the new.media pastor, I knew what was expected from talents. And I also knew she wanted that shot in her mind. I'm no stiff pastor as most people would think a pastor is.

They were very encouraging. One time, they said I looked good on cam. It felt weird because I never really saw myself as a telegenic person. Nevertheless, it boosted my confidence.

Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of the shoot yet. I'll ask my good friend Mutya to supply me some.

Also, I met some cool guys from URBANHOPE who are heavily in the hip-hop scene and reaching out people for Christ through hip-hop. It just amazes me how God works. I was contemplating on returning to my humble hip-hop beginnings. And here comes the people who can help me out somehow. They were really down to earth and was great to hang out with. I hope I can get to hang out with them some more. These folks truly want to reach people for Christ. My hearts out to you bros!

I'd like to ask that you pray for me. I think God is opening some doors for me. In a few weeks, I'll see what these are. Let's just say that God is expanding my territories. I'll hook you guys up later on this one.

I hope you can go and check out the site of THE EDGE RADIO
. Have a listen to it and be blessed.

Until then, God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment