header-photo

PREACHING LAST NIGHT AND RADIO TONIGHT

I have a wonderful time preaching last night about being THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. God has called those who are Christians to become the light to others. So that others may be pointed towards Jesus' direction. He says to LET or permit the light shine. Don't suppress it. Others need your light. Others are searching for a way out. Let God's light in your life become a beacon to others. Be an encourager. Be an uplifter. Pray for someone. Be a shoulder to cry on. Be a light.

I felt quite rusty last night though. It's been a while since I last preached so I'm trying to get back into "preaching mode." Plus with all the lights and cameras towards me, it takes a while to get used to it. And, without the knowledge of the crowd, I actually had back aches before the service. I had them in the morning and continued through the day. It was just a miracle that I didn't feel the aches while I preached. However, they returned right after I spoke. I guess its the stress or the pressure.

Tonight, I will be joining my friends at EDGE RADIO for an apprearance in one of their live shows. I'm very excited about it. I wasn't able to compose a rap this week which was suppose to be heard tonight. Maybe some other night.

I'll be at the EDGE RADIO show tonight at about 7pm.

Here's the link to view the show: http://www.theedgeradio.net/edgetvpage/manila/

Pray for me folks. I need your prayers as we venture into new ground.

Until then, God bless you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment