header-photo

I COOKED BREAKFAST AND ONE TIRED BODY


I cooked breakfast today. Something I have been planning to do since we bought the insta-grill. I cooked some hotdogs, eggs, pizza (actually re-heated it) and hotcakes. It's complete with pineapple juice. Now, I know it may not sound like a big deal to you especially if you cook. But here's the thing: I don't really cook. Aida does all the cooking and she does an awesome job. But today was quite special.

So I took a picture for proof and posterity's sake. It's not much but my family enjoyed it.

I know what you're thinking. How come I posted this at 12am on a Sunday. We'll we just finished cleaning the house. We don't have a maid and we can only clean in the weekends. The body's quite beat up especially that I had to scrub the bathroom and the cage attic we have at the 5th floor of our condo building (it was full of slimy green stuff). Not to mention, we had to keep the Christmas tree already.

Have to take a rest. Just a few hours away from 8AM service. I have to be there early. Another opportunity to minister and be ministered.

Until then, God bless you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment