header-photo

A GREAT SUNDAY AND AN IMPROVED BLOG SITE

I'd like to say that I've had a great Sunday. Starting with a wonderful 8AM service, Bro. Louie Barretto preached a wonderful sermon. It seems that he's getting better every time. Kudos to my brother!

Afterwards, we had Rafa's birthday invitation printed out. We also had our family picture taken. I'll have it posted here hopefully by tomorrow.

I had a good afternoon's rest (after watching STAR WARS III - REVENGE OF THE SITH).

Aida cooked Yang Chow rice (I think that's how its spelled). I had our laundry done upstairs. Now, I'm typing and having some ME time (alone time).

Also, I'm happy that this blog is getting better and better. If you noticed, I've been adding some little portions here and there like my wish list, my plans for the year and others. I'm also planning to purchase my own domain name soon.

Thought I think I owe my online project some entries. I'll be logging in there after I make my blog entries here.

I'll be posting another entry here regarding my renewed fascination (and interest) in the Mac.

Until then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment