header-photo

I WANT A MACBOOK!


I will not be ashamed to say this: "I WANT A MACBOOK."

I was able to borrow a friend's iBook and was impressed and amazed at the power, the battery life, the lightness and the stability of the Mac. Yes. I still love a PC but I have a soft spot for a mac.

Of course, as much as it has all these and more, it carries with it an expensive price tag. As a former Pre-sales agent, you have to pay for value.

For other people (especially techies), it is a dream come true. Saliva is running down the sides of the mouth. Foaming if ever. The Mac is probably one of the most sought after computers every techno person wants.

For some, it's a status symbol. For me, it's a machine that I know I can use extensively. If not, exploit it to its maximum.

I cannot explain to you how much work and ministry I can make using a mac. Imagine all the videos, presentation, podcasts and graphic projects I can make from this powerful apple product.

And it's expensive. As much as I would like to have one, I can't afford one.

But I'm still praying for it. I still believe in miracles. God does provided if it is His will for me to have a mac.

Does it have to be a Macbook or a Macbook Pro? The Macbook Pro is awesome for a power user like me (because I do media projects like videos, graphics and presentations). But who I am I to complain if someone gives me a Macbook. That's just my preference.

Am I being to goo-goo over the Mac. Well, I always have to check my heart often regarding the things I want. But let me tell you, as much as it sounds like I'm asking too much or that I sound like I'm materialistic (which I'm not), a Mac is a welcome edition to my personal and ministerial life.

The big question is: "Will I be able to get a Macbook or Macbook Pro?"

Help me pray for it. I'll let you know any developments.

God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment