header-photo

PHYSICAL SETBACK

If you noticed, I wasn't able to blog yesterday.

I am typing this blog from my bed at home.

Around 6PM, I suddenly felt sick. Next thing I knew, my joints felt painful. After my meeting with the new.media ministry, my family and I went home. That's where the avalanche happens. I felt like throwing up, my stomach became upset and I slowly felt hot. I took some medicines and went to bed.

Around 12AM, I woke up to take my medicines. I took my temperature and found that I have a 38c fever. Now I know it's not as bad as a 40c fever. But a fever is a fever. I had to rest because I still need to bring Rafa to school.

Morning came and I felt better. But I still feel the effects of the fever this morning. My back hurts and I still feel like throwing up. Thank God! I was able to drive Rafa to school and Aida to the office. I stayed in the office for half a day and went home.

Well, I have to rest for TNW tomorrow. I'm praying the people will respond enthusiastically and invite their friends to TNW:VIP. I'm particularly very excited to see new faces in church. I'll blog tomorrow what happens.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment