header-photo

THE RETURN OF THE SCHOOLBUS, AWESOME Q EXAM SCORES AND WEBSITE OPINIONS

It is OFFICIAL: The Schoolbus has returned. Yes. My son is back to school. It resumes today and that makes me also return to my "bring-to-school/fetch-from-school" duties. Not to mention my tutoring him in his various school subjects. Although my Monday day-off isn't anymore applicable, I do enjoy being part of my son's academic life. I'm sure when he gets older, he'll have his own set of friends and his own trips to go to. So I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Rafa received his test scores from his 3rd Quarter Exams. May I say that they are superb. His lowest was Filipino. But all in all, he has the potential to receive another award this quarter. Way to go!

I was very blessed to have been asked to participate in a survey. I've been asked to check out this website someone is building for a famous multi-national company. A good friend of mine referred me to Laica who was in charge of the project.

So wearing my Australia shirt (a gift from my wife when she was there), my denim shorts and my slippers (remember I'm suppose to be on day-off), I went to this fabulous and professional office just a 5-minute walk away from church. Finally, I met Laica- a very energetic and bubbly person.

I spent about an hour in that office checking out the site. On the side, Laica and I would exchange stories about our faith and the different experiences we face. She mentioned something about people having different opinions about the site. Somehow, I went on a rampage in finding the different things to edit on the site. Forgive me but I was asked to critique it. But it was done in good taste.

As a token of appreciation, I was given gift certificates to StarBucks coffee which I gave to my wife as a surprise. I guess I'll be sipping some coffee soon. Thanks Laica.

That's it for now. God bless.

NOTE:
I'll be taking some extra steps on making this blog a little more personal. The look may change in the next few days so watch out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment