header-photo

FULL SUNDAY

What a Sunday! Talk about a full day. Let me run it down.

8AM - Worship Service
Wonderful service. Bro. Louie Barretto preached a wonderful and powerful sermon today. It has spoken to a lot of people today including me. We do need not only pray and do all the talking but we need to do more listening. That's the problem with us. We don't take the time to listen to what God has to say. For the year 2007, I propose that we should take time and really seek God's voice.

11AM - Groceries at Landmark
The Landmark (located in Makati) has affordable items and, in my opinion, the most complete supermarket in town. I've been to different supermarkets but I usually end up lacking on some important items. But the Landmark never fails.

12PM - Rafa and I had a haircut
It's about time we got to have our haircut. Time to look human again.

2PM - Caitlyn's Birthday
The daughter of our beloved friend, Sharon, Caitlyn celebrated her 1st birthday today in Laguna. It was a great party. The party host did an awesome job. Imagine this. He's the host, game master, magician and puppeteer. All in one package. Not to mention, a endless supply of ICE CREAM (There's always room for ICE CREAM).

6PM - Festival Mall
We bought this grill that you put over your stove so you can cook hotdogs in one side and porkchops in the other. Once I got home, I cleaned the grill and cooked hotdogs, eggs and even toasted two slices of bread. Not bad. I'm hoping to wake up early and cook some breakfast.

10:26PM - Typing my blog
Uhm... I think this is what I'm doing now. Blogging is somehow relaxing because I get to type my thoughts. I type faster than I write (and I don't really have good handwriting when I'm in a hurry). That's why I'd rather type my sermon than write it.

Blogging is starting to be a good habit. It's fun.

That's it for now. God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment