header-photo

TAKE ONE AND PASS

I have decided to do something I've been wanting to do for some time.

The idea started a few months ago. During one of my brainstorm moments, an idea popped up. Why don't I type an inspiring and encouraging experience or thought at least once a day. Then, I'll be collecting them and, maybe soon, make a small book or something. My desire is to share these little tidbits to people who might need it sometime in their life.

But I had to think of a title. Then I remembered what the teacher would always say before a test in class (high school and college).

"GET ONE AND PASS"

Talk about the Holy Spirit speaking to you. This whole concept of writing encouraging notes has become bigger. It's taking these tidbits and sharing it to others. That is why "TAKE ONE AND PASS."

This would be a year long project. I hope you can help me out with it by giving your comments.

The blog can be found here "GET ONE AND PASS."

0 comments:

Post a Comment