header-photo

TNW S.O.T.A AND VIRUSES

Guess what surprised me at the beginning of my morning: A virus in my computer. Actually, a worm that has infected not only my computer but also the other computers in the office network. It seems to have traveled in the network very quickly. Together with the slow internet connection, we had a disaster in our hands. I spent a lot of time today removing the viruses in the office computers. Gosh. These viruses are very persistent. They just don't quit. My advise to all computer users and owners: SCAN YOUR COMPUTER FREQUENTLY AND UPDATE YOUR VIRUS SCANNER EVERYDAY. I'd like to recommend the AVG Virus Scanner (besides it's free). There are other FREE VIRUS SCANNERS out there. Just Google them.

As for the STATE OF THE TNW ADDRESS, things went very well. I've received plenty of positive reviews from the presentation. People like the STAR WARS inspired introduction and the plans we have for the first quarter of 2007. The COMING OUT series looks promising. We do hope people take the time and invite their friends over. Our target audience for the first quarter: 1000 people. I think we can do it. We've done it before. And with the help and grace of God and the determination of the congregation, we will be able to reach our goals.

That's it for now. My wife and I need to spend some time together.

Gotta go and get my date. God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment