header-photo

TNW IS CATCHING UP

Another meeting. This time, it's with the TNW workers. We talked about some of the things to improve for THURSDAY NIGHT WORSHIP.

For more than a year now, I have had a big burden to help improve the midweek service. I believ that we can make it better by being creative and doing things differently. But to do that, I needed some help. So about a year ago, I asked people from the congregation to join the Thursday workers. We started with about 30 people. I trained them from Day 1; teaching them everything that I know. But somehow, people started dwindling and I was left with about 8 people. But those who remained faithful are now standing with me facing this very exciting task ahead.

The TNW attendance is growing. We are now in the 500 people mark and we hope to increase 50% or more in the next few weeks. The TNW draftees (new recruits) are now 12. Just a few more and we can start the training sessions.

I am so proud of the TNW workers. They have been very faithful in sticking with me this past year. I hope that more workers can come along and help us make TNW grow.

Until then, God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment