header-photo

CAN A CUPCAKE MAKE YOU STOMACH FULL?

Remember when we were kids when our mom's had us bring cupcakes to school for recess. One cupcake isn't enough to satisfy an appetite, right? But now it is possible.

On our way home, my family and I stopped by this small place in Serendra, Taguig called CUPCAKES by Sonja. Upon entering the place, you will be transported back to the 50s. The place was set-up to look like an old 50s snack shop complete with music, colorful neon chalkboards and even a 50s-inspired refrigerator.

Now the cupcakes here don't come cheap. They range between P50 to P100 ($10-$20)/piece. I know what you're thinking. It's a bit pricey for a cupcake. But believe me. It's all worth every centavo.

Aida ordered a chocolate cupcake while I got the berries and cream (if I remember it correctly). I took a bit. Aida did as well. Rafa too. Next thing we knew, forks were flying everywhere as we sampled each others cupcake. Actually, Aida and I switched cupcakes because she preferred mine and I loved her chocolate dripping cupcake.

With a glass of water and 30 minutes later, we ended our cupcake foodfest. Surprisingly, the cupcakes were heavy on the stomach. Such a small wonder for a big appetite.

We left the place satisfied hoping to return one day to try out the other flavors.

If you happen to be around the area, I suggest you drop by CUPCAKES by Sonja at Serendra, Taguig City, Philippines.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment