header-photo

KIDZONE CHURCH IS MOVING

I was suppose to blog last night but was so tired. I was at church the whole day for KIDZONE CHURCH. I'll be turning over the Sunday Service operations to the team leaders.

It's been three weeks since we launched KIDZONE CHURCH at WWCF and it's nothing but fun and excitement. I've been at KZC the whole day Sunday since July 1 and it can get very tiring. But the demands on my body is soothed by the hugs of my kids at KZC. Their smiles and hugs just warm me up and takes my tiredness away.

We're going to be celebrating one month next week. In just three weeks, with God's help, we were able to turn the ministry into a powerhouse ministry. I was told by the ministry's staff and teachers that they never expected this much growth in such a short time. We have 315 kids walking through the doors of the WorshipZone.

I am honored to be surrounded by people of potential. I thrive to be around people who can become better every day. The people who I interact with such as the coaches/teachers, junior coaches and staff and the children who attend KZC have so much potential in them that needs to be extracted in time. I cannot wait for them to start blooming.

I'll be back at the 8AM Sunday service by August. I didn't notice how time fast was.

I'll write some more later. I have some things to do for a while. I'll get back to you.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment