header-photo

LAST SUNDAY OF JULY FOR KIDZONE CHURCH

I just got home from WWCF. I was at church the whole day today. Since July 1, I've been in church the whole day to supervise the transition of KIDZONE CHURCH towards its new system. I'm very happy to say that the kids, the coaches and the staff have adjusted to the new schedules and activities during Sunday School. It's far from what Sunday School was last month.

Next month, we will be starting with the new curriculum. Also, I will be returning to my pastoral duties at the 8AM service. I didn't notice that it's already 5 weeks.

As far as KIDZONE CHURCH, I will be visiting them every now and then. And I will be having a whole Sunday once a month with them. I will surely miss all my kids there. It's not like I'm going to another place. But because I've been with them for five weeks, they've grown into me.

Have to rest. I'll be up and early tomorrow because of my "school bus" duties to Rafa and Aida.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment