header-photo

BRAVING THE RAINS

As I write this, I am braving the storm going to Muntinlupa for a seminar with the teachers of Itaas Public High School. I have written about this before on this site. I was fetched by the good men of the school with their trusty Tamaraw FX. Water is everywhere. Classes are suspended. But no amount of rain will stop me from delivering this inspiring message to these teachers. I know they need it.

I will be speaking about the IMPORTANCE OF VISION. We will be breaking some barriers today and removing some wrong thinking about vision. I am a strong believer of VISION; that it is not just for corporations or organizations. It is for everyone. And those who decide to have one will harness the future.

I'll write more about this later on. Right now, let me just catch some shut eye for a while.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment