header-photo

VISION IN THE MIDST OF THE STORM

Hello folks.

The teacher of Itaas Public Elementary School and I braved the storm. Again, I was given a great opportunity to encourage these wonderful teachers. Last time I was with them, I talked about REKINDLING THE PASSION FOR TEACHING. Today, I taught about THE VALUE OF VISION. It is vital that we as a people and as an organization to have a vision. We need to have direction and goals to reach. Life is not worth living if we just float around doing nothing. Vision helps us in becoming better people in life.

I want to thank all those who attended the event even though the rains were pouring like crazy. Thank you to all the teachers of ITAAS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL for their patience. It was wonderful to see you again and I hope I was able to speak life to you. My prayer is that you do realize the vision for your life and you pursue it with all passion.

Until then, God bless.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment