header-photo

HOME EARLY

Hello kids.

I got to go home somehow early today. Oftentimes, I'm still at WWCF church around 9pm due to ministries and meetings. But now, I'm at home. I need a bit of a break from a busy schedule.

It's been a good day. Got to office early for my yearly physical check-up. I was told to exercise and lay off the salty and fatty food. Funny. I asked the doctor what are salty food. I was hoping he would give me a rundown of some food that may contain a high value of salt. Then he tells me that if the food tastes too salty, then that is salty. Makes me wonder the kind of doctors we have. Gosh.

I did some errands like go to the bank, fetched Rafa and brought him home and other office stuff. I wrote the text for the upcoming LEGACY newsletter. All in all, it's a very efficient day.

So maybe I deserve a bit of rest.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment