header-photo

I'M A TEACHER TOO

Hello folks. My son will be having his quarterly exams tomorrow. And I get to be his personal tutor.

I just enjoy teaching my son. I make sure I do my best to teach him his lessons for school. As I have been told, not all can teach especially children. Some parents don't have the patience to teach their own children. But for me, I just enjoy teaching him. I get the opportunity to instill knowledge in his brain. Not only that but I will be able to know what he's learning and school and even teach him things not taught by his teacher.

One thing about Rafa is that he enjoys going to school. I just hope he doesn't lose that passion for learning. His goal this year is to get a GOLD MEDAL. It's very good that kids have goals. Parents should not shoot down their dreams even if it seems impossible to reach. Nothing is impossible to a person who thinks everything is possible especially for kids.

So bye for now. Have to rest. Class dismissed.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment