header-photo

MONDAYS AND BROADBAND PRACTICE

Hello folks! It's a Monday.

Usually, a pastor's day-off is a Monday. Not for me. When Monday comes, I'm a school bus. Since my son goes to school from Monday to Friday, I bring him to school. So I'm up at 630am and dress up to bring my wife and son to their respective destinations. As for me, I go to the office just to hang around. Oftentimes, I still have things to do so I still work (check emails, do reports etc.) It's just for four hours. Then, I'm off to the school and fetch Rafa.

We had a band practice this evening. If last week were the fast songs, we did the slow songs this evening. I have a very good feeling about this band. I'm happy we got along well. We sounded good which is not bad for a not-so professional band. They got their stuff together. I think we'll be able to finish and fine tune the songs just in time for September 9.

I'm preparing for my sermon on Thursday, September 9 - 6PM at WORD FOR THE WORLD. If you have time, please do come and visit. I'm very sure that you will be encouraged.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at rodneygarcia@yahoo.com.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment