header-photo

RAINS AHOY!!!

Hello folks. Typing this blog using the Acer Aspire 4710z here at home.

Yup. The rains have led to the suspension of classes and work. The streets of Manila have had a taste of what is expected - a super typhoon. It seems that a super typhoon will hit Manila in a few hours. Thus, people are preparing for its onslaught. We are praying that it doesn't do any damage compared to last year at the hands of Typhoon Mileno. I believe I still have the videos of that somewhere. I will post it once I get my hands on it. But that typhoon really brought down trees, electrical posts and other things. Flood was everywhere too.

I'll be speaking to public school teachers this coming Friday about the importance of vision. Please do pray for me.

May I ask a favor from you folks?

Would it be ok if you email me of things you'd like to see on this website? A photo of the day? Some devotionals? How about something like answering some emails from you? Let me know. Let's get creative.

That's it for now. I might be back later for another post or to.

But until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment