header-photo

CONSIDER THIS BECAUSE...

Hello folks.

Whenever I am given a chance to preach, I don't waste it. I make sure that I use every single second of the 45-minutes to reach out to people, to encourage and to show them God's grace and mercy. Right now, I can tell you honestly that this preaching (CONSIDER THIS BECAUSE...) is one of the best sermons I've ever preached. I just enjoyed being a vessel of encouragement.

James 1 is a very special chapter to me. I think this has really injected so much encouragement and direction in my life. Sometimes, we ask ourselves why we have so much problems. Sometimes we think that God is tripping on us and pulling a prank on us. We think that we're being punk'd by God. But there is a purpose for everything even problems.

Folks. We may not understand everything. Besides, we cannot know everything. But what I do know is that our problems are being used to extract the value deep inside of us. We are beings that have value.

I'll post the sermon on this site. Have a listen to it. E-mail me what you think.

I hope you are blessed by this message. Share it.




Until then, God bless you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment