header-photo

LAST PRACTICE FOR SUNDAY

Folks. Just got home from BROADBAND practice.

We will be in-charge of the praise and worship this coming Sunday, September 9, at the 8AM and 10AM worship services. The Worship team who handles the services are in a much-needed retreat and we are glad to hold the fort while they're not here. I'm sure God will move during their retreat.

Folk. I believe that every opportunity given to us must not be wasted. Whether it is big or small, we need to make it count.

My wife will be leading worship. She is the worship leader. Let me ask you to pray for her please. I believe with all of my heart that this woman is going to be used mightily by God on that day.

I'm tired but I'm happy. I'll be excited while I sleep.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment