header-photo

CUPCAKE FELLOWSHIP, GROCERIES AND A NEW BOOK

Hello folks.

8AM Sunday Service was great. We had communion today. But Bro. Louie reintroduced something we've done before: the cupcake fellowship. We ended service early and had some coffee, juice and cupcakes at the back of the sanctuary. This is a great time to mingle with the congregation which w don't get often. I got to meet some people while we nibbled on cupcakes. Such fine people we have at WORD FOR THE WORLD.

Afterwards, the family and I went to restock on groceries. As usual, I was doing my task with all of my heart: the tabulator. Yes! You're pastor is the official tabulator of groceries. I need to make sure we are on budget. We don't go to the groceries and spend all we have. Of course, we need to have a budget and stay on that budget as much as possible. It was also a great time for Rafa to do some adult stuff like push the cart (Before, he would be inside the cart and I'd push it).

Also, we stopped by at POWERBOOKS GREENBELT. For those who do not know what POWERBOOKS is, it's a bookstore where you can read the books before you buy it. Nice concept. But wouldn't you just read the book there and not buy it at all. Anyway.

I got his book about NEXT GENERATION LEADERSHIP by ANDY STANLEY (That is his name and ,YES, it rhymes). He's the son of CHARLES STANLEY. Very interesting. It's just P200 so I bought it. I'll start reading it and I'll let you know how it goes.

What a Sunday! It's a great Sunday. Saw my kids at KIDZONE CHURCH. I love these kids.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment