header-photo

BROADBAND IS STILL PRACTICING

I told you we believe in PRACTICE! PRACTICE! PRACTICE!

This week is the WEEK. We will be playing on SEPT. 9 (Sunday) at the 8AM and 10AM services. We're excited, scared and pumped up. That means, we feel great about SUNDAY. Can't wait.

We managed to take some shots while we practiced for "documentation" purposes. I love the way we gel. The band is improving. Special thanks to Bro. Ricky for lending a helping hand as our bass player. He seems to like the chemistry of the group. Maybe he can be a mainstay.

Also, I went to have the guitar my Dad gave me fixed. It's not broken. Just pimped it a bit. I bought new strings, installed a pick-up mic and strap and had it tuned. Sounds good.

Guess we're all set to go on Sunday.

Until then, we continue practicing and God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment