header-photo

PREPARING FOR TOMORROW'S TNW

Hello folks. I'm up and early at church. I'm preparing for tomorrow's TNW sermon. It's a continuation of the series entitled CONSIDER THIS based on James 1. I woke up a bit woozy. I might be coming up with something. I hope not. I think I need breakfast.

I am passionate for a lot of things. Fatherhood. My marriage. My ministry. But one of the things that I am really and deeply passionate about is PREACHING. I have come to a realization that I have been given a great opportunity to encourage people. I just hope I am given more time to preach at WWCF. My time will come I guess.

I'm listening to a recording of my sermon the internet. Some pastors may find that a bit weird. Others might even find that I'm so full of myself. Actually, preaching is a craft that needs to be sharpened every time. I'm listening because I want to know the areas I need to improve on. Not to mention, it's a continuation of the series so I need to recall the things I need to stress out tomorrow.

I'll let you know what happens.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment