header-photo

BEING A DAD FIRST AND PASTOR SECOND

Hello Folks.

Busy week for me. Rafa's taking his 2nd Quarterly exams.

As you know, I'm the tutor of Rafa when it comes to school work and lessons. I make sure that I help him out in his lessons and homework and teach him things that he may not understand in school.

I'm not trying to sound so hign and mighty here but it is vital that a father teaches his kids for school. Typically, it's the mom. But, as a Dad, your kids can really appreciate you being there for them.

Fathers. We're not just providers of food on the table. We're there for our kids.

My pastorship (if there ever was a term) is second only to me being a father and husband. I've been very vocal about this even on the pulpit. If I cannot take care of my own family, then how do you expect me to take care of a church.

And besides, most pastors kids become rebellious when they grow up because their father-pastor prioritized the church more than them.

I love being a dad.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment