header-photo

A TOUGH WEEK

I've had a tough week. I've been juggling work and personal time with Rafa. As you may have read, Rafa had quite a week because of his Quarterly exams in school. Of course, I'm the one keen on tutoring and preparing him for his exams. I've been his private teacher ever since he went to school. I make sure that he understands his lessons and making the "complex" lessons understandable. It's a lot of pressure, you know. You might think it's just Kinder Prep. But for Rafa, it's business. He's got goals set this year which I hope he achieves.

So when Friday came (holiday in the Philippines), I felt my body was like it was beaten up by 300 Roman soldiers. I felt a release from the pressures of this past week. My body was able to feel the after effects of the pressure when the exams were done.

While I may be spending time with Rafa, I am still working. I work even if I'm not in the office. I telecommute or I do work online via the internet. Thank God for the internet. I can send emails, check articles for the website, communicate with the new.media department in the office and even download the printables such as the WWCF's Sunday Word.

Besides, I've got a very dependable team at the office. I've designed and trained Iya and Ysrael to continue with the work even if I'm not around. They can make sound decisions for their work and I'm giving them the opportunity to do so. Only when there are MAJOR DECISIONS that I get into it.

I have to give my co-workers th chance to make decisions because they are capable of making sound decisions. I have full confidence in my team. Our output speaks for itself. We deliver.

I'll post more later.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment