header-photo

"THE CHAP IS HERE!" - ICA RETREAT

I want to thank the precious students of ICA Grade 7 Batch 2007 for inviting me in their retreat. I had a great time with you.

I want to appreciate you for participating in the teaching and I hope you learned something. Somehow, all these years, you have not forgotten how we did chapel service five years ago. You still love VEGGIETALES. I pray that you do not lose the power to dream big and that you do not succumb to peer pressure. Stand up for what you believe in and become what God wants you to be.

I pray that you all graduate this summer and enter better things in your life.

To all the teacher and staff headed by Ptr. Ed Soriano (ICA Chaplain), thank you so much for your invitation. Until next time sir!

God bless you ICA!!! Be warriors for Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment