header-photo

TAKING A BREAK

Hi folks.

I'll be with my family going to Tagaytay today for a well-deserved break. "Well deserved" because my family has somehow been at the sidelines due to busyness in ministry. I've been very busy these past months with new.media and Kidzone Church. I haven't had a real relaxing time with Aida and Rafa. Hopefully today, I get some much needed R&R.

This goes out to all of us: Let's have a time to just relax and take a break. Just like a cellphone which goes through so much texting, calls and the occasional (or often for some of us) photo "friendster" shots (you know who you are), its batteries' drain and needs to be recharged. If an inanimate object needs recharging, so do we. Take a break folks. Believe me. You need one.

That's it for now. I'll blog the soonest I come back. God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment