header-photo

WHERE'S RODNEY?

WOW! I cannot believe that I have not posted for a long time. I'm sorry. Things are going a bit fast for me lately. A lot of things are happening in my personal life and in church. Don't worry. It's all GOOD!

I've been given much by the Lord and I plan to accomplish them with flying colors. I wish I can tell you everything but I can't. Not yet. In time, I will.

But God is Good. God is awesome. It is true that when you open your heart to God, he will open the world to you. It's unbelievable.

There are so many things I wish to tell you. But when everything is settled, I will.

Please do pray for me. I covet your prayers because I am going through some growth. And it's not just slow growth but rapid growth. Please pray for me.

Thanks folks and you'll hear from me soon.

God bless you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment