header-photo

PREPARING FOR TOMORROW

I'm at the clubhouse trying so much to prepare for tomorrow's sermon (I'll be preaching at the first Thursday of TNW). Had problems connecting to the internet for about an hour. Now, I'm just getting all the quotes and facts I can get and I'll just finish my manuscript at home.

Tomorrow is the start of a new work day for 2008. I have an almost full schedule for January and I'm so excited for it. I feel that 2008 will be a BIG YEAR for me, my family and my ministry. Am I just saying that? No. I know it will be big. That's for sure, my friend.

How about your year? Do you see it as a BIG YEAR for you as well?

I am hoping to bring some encouragement tomorrow when I preach. Actually, it is an answered prayer because I asked for a second chance to preach this topic. I preached it last year but I felt that it was half-baked. It was like it needed more push or kick to it. Hopefully, tomorrow, we'll be able to thrust it forward.

I have big plans this year. I'll be putting them on this site. I pray you will support me in all these new projects and endeavors.

Got to go back in my preparation. God bless you!

Until then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment