header-photo

AWAITING MY RETURN

I am days away from my return. I have had a very fruitful three months of rest. I say fruitful because I have learned a great deal about myself, my future, my relationship with God and with the people around me. It is not easy going through a very tough trial in my life. All of us do undergo trials. But, somehow, every trial is custom-made for every individual. These custom-made trials are put into our lives to bring out the custom-made character and abilities God has ingrained in our lives. For these past few months, I believe God has brought out these custom-made traits out of me.

In commemoration of my return, I published a little countdown widget with the title "THE RETURN" on it. It's not for you but it's for me. It's because I want to be reminded and be excited for my return.

I will be posting more often in the days to come about my thoughts on this exciting phase of my life.

Thanks and God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment