header-photo

HOLY WIN, BATMAN!!!

Halloween in church? We'll it's more of "HOLY WIN."

I was given a great chance to speak to about 60 young attendees of the Ruggednoise ministry's Holy Win event. It's an alternative of the Halloween people celebrate nowadays. We were able to wear costumes. I got to wear a John Cena costume complete with the spinning WWE belt. Cool huh?

The topic I spoke of was about FEAR. I shared how my life was when I was heavily involved in New Age. I shared how I wanted to have power over those who bully me in school and power to overcome my problems. I had gone deep in the occult to and dabbled with Ouija boards and Astral Projection.

In the end, I prayed for these kids who acknowledged that they were in fear. I don't know what their fears are. But I do know that God is willing to take these fears away and replace them with peace.

It was a great night for all of us. I was just happy to be there with them and just speak life to them.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment