header-photo

A McTALK AT McDO

I was given the opportunity to speak to about 50 teenaagers who work as service crew at McDonalds 32nd street at The Fort, Taguig (Manila, Philippines). It was fun to be with such energetic people. I spoke about the importance of Character in a life of a person.

Character is so vital that companies hire more because of character than skill. Skill can be learned quickly than character. Character is developed a long time. It's not much an asset if a person can be skillful but have a bad attitude.

I just encouraged these kids to become the best they can be. What surprise me the most was that some of them were teary-eyed. Some of them were getting their hankies and dabbing their eyes. I was very surprised. My heart sunk because these kids were probably going through some stuff in their life and they just needed some encouragement.

I realized something here. Our new generation needs to be encouraged. They needed to hear some wisdom or uplifting message. We don't know what their life is. But I was blessed to have been able to lift their soul even for just a moment.

I pray there will be more opportunities for me to speak life to people. Maybe you can help me out somehow.

Thanks McDonalds. Hope this won't be the last time.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment