header-photo

UPDATE ON ME

Yes. I am still alive. News of my disappearance are greatly exaggerated.

I know I haven't been able to update this page for about two weeks. Believe me. I wanted to but something was eating every minute of my time.

In the church where I pastor, I have been chosen together with my wife and other people to edit the LEGACY BOOK - a three volume book featuring the history and the future of WORD FOR THE WORLD. It's been about two weeks since we put our creative minds for the concept and design of the prodcut. And we just finished it all yesterday (Friday - October 24). Though it was very tiring with sleepless nights and deprived weekends, it was a very enriching experience. I think it all my creative juices have been sucked dry. I need to recharge. But, frankly, with all humility, it is the best design work I have done. I mean who else can actually say that they created a book from scratch. I am thankful to God for all his supernatural strength He has given us. We're excited for its release.

Tomorrow (October 26), I will be having a talk with the wonderful employees of McDonalds at The Fort. On Monday (October 27), I will be preaching at the HOLY WIN activity of the WWCF Ruggednoise Youth Ministry. It's their alternative Halloween event which is a good thing.

I'm looking forward to some time off in the next few weeks. My body and soul needs a break.

Until then, God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment