header-photo

DREAM BIG @ LANDMARK TRINOMA SUCCESSFUL

I give praise and glory to God Almighty for the wonderful closing of the DREAM BIG seminar at the Landmark Trinoma today. Today was extra special. I had more energy and more enthusiasm compared to last week. We had more new people in today and more in attendance. Attendance was about 100 people. We had to open another training room because we were so full. The response of the participants was unbelievable. You can see in their eyes that they hunger to dream again.

Last week, we had technical problems with the computer. Today was no exception. Not only did my small Asus laptop had a bit of a hard time in projecting my slideshow, my wireless mic was making some interference noises. I believe that the enemy didn't want the Landmark employees to hear this inspiring message.

The seminar ended when I did a standing altar call. I asked all of them if they are willing to dream again and let God give them new dreams and goals. Then, we prayed together. I spoke a blessing to all of them for responding to God's call - for their families and love ones as well.

The Landmark Trinoma group are a bunch of fun-loving people who are now ready to DREAM BIG. My thanks to Weldon and the Landmark Trinoma core group for taking care of me and making me feel so welcome.

I've received wonderful feedback in this seminar and hope to get some testimonies from the participants in the weeks to come.

I pray that God will open more doors for this seminar/talk to be given. It is open for everyone such as companies, school and churches. The goal is simple: Activate our God-given ability to DREAM BIG.

Again, I give God all the praise for this successful day. I would not have made it without Him. Also, THANK YOU for praying for me.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment