header-photo

Today is DREAM BIG Part 2

It's a bright and sunny morning. Yes. I'm up early today. In a few hours, I will be travelling from Makati to Quezon City via the MRT to spend some time with the wonderful employees of the Landmark Trinoma mall. I'll be finishing up the DREAM BIG series which has been receiving some very positive reviews.

Please do pray for me as it will be another time of testing for me. Last week, during the talk, my computer suddenly bogged down. I couldn't make the slideshow work. So I continued without it. After the talk, I checked the computer and there was no problems. Weird? No. It's the work of the enemy. He doesn't want these people to receive the power of Dreaming Big that has been bestowed on us, God's children.

I'm excited and all fired up to be with them today. I'll keep you posted with what has happened. Hopefully, I'll have video and pictures as well.

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment