header-photo

I'VE BEEN BITTEN BY THE HOUSE MUSIC BUG

I spent some time with one very precious soul. The one responsible for me being bitten by Gospel House music - DJ Benjo Marquez.

I met the guy during the recent Spirit House Party. There was something about him that I felt in my spirit. He was passionate in his craft - House music.

I sat down and spoke with him about his life, how we started his relationship with God and what is the future in store for him. Man, Benjo is a ball of fire. His passion to reach people through his music is contagious. Within just a few hours, I've been hooked with his excitement and his ideas.

I mentioned to him that I'm working on a house track which could be part of his playlist when he does gigs. Hopefully, he can give it a spin one of these nights.

If you happen to know that he's playing in a gig somewhere, go and attend. Find out what makes this guy stand out.

Benj, I appreciate the coffee. But more importantly, I appreciate the new found friendship we have. I believe that God has crossed our paths for a higher purpose - to help each other spread God's love to the world.

More power. More blessings. More music. God bless you brother!!!

Until then, God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment