header-photo

ALL WEEKEND CHRISTMAS PARTY ANIMAL

Talk about an all weekend Christmas Party Animal.

Saturday (December 20, 2008), I was with the Batch IV for their annual Christmas party. Lots of games, prizes and food. It's great to be with friends who literally grew up with you. These wonderful people were with my Dad and Mom through good and bad. They are family to us. I always look forward spending time with them especially during Christmas.

Sunday (December 21, 2008) at 9:30am, it was the last Sunday prior to Christmas and it was really a blast hosting with Bro. Peter and Bro. Arnold the WWCF 8am Workers Christmas Party. I think we had about 100 people packed in Room 301.  But that didn't stop them from having fun! Games galore. Prizes. Laughter. Food. I just love being with the 8am workers especially that they're always "GAME" and enthusiastic. Also, this was a culmination of their hard work this past year. The 8am workers have always been supportive to me and have watched me grow as a pastor. Their patience and support have made me a better person and pastor. Thanks 8AM!

Sunday (December 21, 2008) at 8pm, Aida, Rafa and I were off to go dance the night away at Warehouse 135 for the monthly Spirit House Party. The place had good attendance. But I didn't come there to count. I came there to party. Our friends were there as well. Dancing has always been my personal passion. I love to dance. Unfortunately, there is a common stereotype that pastors don't dance. Well, I've always seen myself as going against the flow. I remember in the Karate Kid 3 movie, Miyagi said "You cannot trust a holy man if he does not know how to dance." Funny. Thanks to DJ Benjo and Lyka for the invites and for a great time.

Just a few days to go and we are off to Christmas Day. Hope you got to shop. If not, then I join you in the same boat. God bless you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment