header-photo

WHEN MINISTRY IS FAMILY

I spent the night of December 19 with people who I though I wouldn't spend this year - the WWCF New.Media ministry. Through the years, this ministry has been a breeding ground for creativity and innovation. More importantly, the people of this ministry are family. I have seen them grow. I have felt their pain. I have loved being their spiritual mentor and friend. Being with them made me just be me.

It was a night of games, singing, food, more singing and endless laughter. Media loves to laugh and we are not ashamed of it. It was a night for us to just let our hair down and just have good clean fun.

To be honest, our parties are simple: Put food in the middle of the room, plug in the Ziller Karaoke machine and away we go. Imagine. Five hours of non-stop singing and games. Wow!

Thank you media for making me part of a wonderful night of singing and fun. I'm sure we have more to come soon!

I love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment